1. Explain Software as a Service (SaaS). Give its applications.
2. Compare coupling and cohesion.
3. Explain Waterfall Model with suitable diagram.
4. Compare Prototype and RAD Process Model.
5. Define Coupling and Cohesion.What is the difference between cohesion and coupling.
6. Explain Software Engineering as a Layered Technology.
7. Compare Prototype and RAD Model.
8. Explain Requirement Engineering Tasks.
9. What is Software Engineering? What is Process? What is Product?
10. Compare Product and Process.
11. Provide three examples of software projects that would be amenable to the waterfall model. Be specific.
12. What is the importance of Process Models in the development of Software Systems? Explain Prototype Process Model.
13. What is Process? Discuss the process framework activities.
14. Explain the process model which normally suits the development of large-scale software systems.
15. Explain Agile Development in detail.
1. List the different Agile Process Model and Explain any one with a suitable example.
2. Explain Extreme Programming (XP) in detail.
3. Explain Adaptive Software Development Process Model.
1. Explain RMMM.
2. Explain software metrics used for software cost estimation.
3. Explain Project Scheduling Process. Also Explain Gantt Chart in detail.
4. Explain Risk Management.
5. Discuss Software Project Management and W5HH Principle in brief.
6. Enlist and discuss the types of Risks.
1. Write a short note on Requirement Engineering.
2. Enlist characteristic of SRS.Write a SRS for Hospital management system.
1. What is the importance of User Interface? Explain User Interface design rules.
2. What is architectural design? Enlist different style and patterns of architecture.
3. State difference between procedural design and object oriented design.
4. What is Object Oriented Design of a system? Draw the Use case diagram and Class diagram for Library Management system.
5. What is software architecture? Explain any two architectural styles of software.
1. Explain White Box Testing With an Example.
2. Explain Integration testing.
3. Explain the process of code review.
4. Write a short note on Six Sigma standard.
5. What are the different testing strategies? Explain any one with a suitable example.
6. Explain concept of test case.
7. Explain Formal Technical Review.
8. Explain various coding standards.
9. What are the different levels of testing? Briefly discuss the goal of each level.
10. Compare and contrast alpha and beta testing.
11. Explain CASE tools and its use in Software Engineering.
1. Explain Version and Change Control Management.
2. Explain Formal Technical Review
3. Explain Software Project management and W5HH principle
4. Compare quality control with quality assurance.
5. What is the importance of SQA? Explain the SQA activities.
6. List Quality Standards. Explain any one.
7. Explain 4 P’s of Effective Project Management in detail
1. Write short notes on Reverse Engineering
2. Differentiate software Engineering and Reverse Engineering.
3. Explain Version and Change Control Management.
4. What is Cyclomatic Complexity? Define Steps to find Cyclomatic Complexity using flow graphs.
5. Write short note on Forward Engineering
6. Consider the program given below.
7. Draw E-R Diagram for Online shopping System.
8. List five functional requirements of the Library management System.
9. Enlist and explain different types of maintenance.
10. Difference between reverse engineering and forward engineering.
11. Explain the SCM process in detail.
12. Discuss Software Configuration Management in detail.
13. Draw the Time-line chart for the Hospital Management System.
14. Explain Software maintenance.
15. Draw the Data Flow Diagram for Hotel Management System
16. Draw the Time-line chart for the Library Management System.
17. Write functional and non-functional requirements of Hotel Management System
IMPs of SE-Comps-Sem5
1. Software as a Service (SaaS). Applications
2. Procedural design and object oriented design
3. Coupling and cohesion
4. Architectural design. Different styles and patterns of architecture
5. Importance of User Interface. User Interface design rules
6. Reverse Engineering
7. RMMM. Risk Management
8. Formal Technical Review
9. Version and Change Control Management
10. Waterfall Model
11. Quality control with quality assurance
12. Software Project management and W5HH principle
*Note these are just the imp topics, you will have to solve all the questions related to these topics for exam preparation